Want for nothing
Twin shower heads, heated towel racks, warmed tiles, heat lamps. What features would you choose to turn your bathroom into your sanctuary? A custom SALT bathroom design opens the door for you to start dreaming bigger and better encouraging you to see your bathroom not only for its functionality but the Zenlike quality it can add to your life. We’ll show you it’s possible to bring to life the styles, features and functions you want, to create a space that fits harmoniously into the lifestyle you lead.
Everything in its right place
The difference between a good bathroom and a great one is instantly feeling like everything is in its right place. Whether it’s a highly trafficked family space, a functional ensuite or your very own personal retreat, it’s important to find balance in your design to suit everyone who uses the space. Through careful planning and thorough understanding of your needs we find this balance. This is the precise level of detail we give to all our custom bathroom designs across Perth, so you go home happy.
- Briefing, consultation, and bathroom design
- Provision of a schedule of works
- Sourcing custom designed and made products
- Demolition by qualified/registered building professionals
- Plumbing and electrical installation
- Large and small bathroom renovations
- Plaster, ceiling and cornice repairs
- Waterproofing that exceeds the Australian Standard
- Bulkhead and door installation
- Window alterations and carpet repairs
- Benchtop installation and custom designed and built cabinetry
- Site cleaning and waste disposal
- An individually tailored bathroom or ensuite design.
- Benchtops – granite, marble, engineered stone, acrylic, laminated, stainless steel, solid timber
- Cabinetry – laminated, lacquered, vinyl wrapped, timber veneer, solid timber
- Tiles – ceramic, porcelain, polished or matt, stone, rectified
- Tapware and accessories from a wide range of suppliers and brands
- Lighting – star lights, LED strip lighting, downlights, combination fans
- Shower screens – frameless, semi-frameless, framed
- Heating – underfloor heating, heated towel rails
- Floor waste – channel, smart tile, standard square or round
- Fixings – door installation, cavity slider options, architraves and more
- Window alterations – glass blocks, aluminium and timber window, brick ups.
Bathroom Renovations Gallery
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We are certainly glad we chose your company to do our renovations Heath and sincerely thank you and all of those who had a part as we couldn’t be happier. We would definitely recommend Salt to anyone considering bathroom renovations and wish you, Michelle and Chris well and continued success in your business.
Professional from start to finish, nothing was too much trouble and the helpful advice we received along the way, invaluable. The trades were all so courteous and always left the job at the end of each day so clean and tidy! Having a copy of the schedule of works for the job was great - we knew exactly what to expect and when. Mark was brilliant - going above and beyond in his role as supervisor.
This renovation was a total breeze compared to others we have had done in the past. It was completed as per schedule and we were never concerned that it was going to take longer than projected.
We have been absolutely wrapped with the end result turning our recently purchased 1980’s original house into a modern wonderland. We would highly recommend Salt Kitchens and Bathrooms to anyone from a small job to a complete home.
We completed our kitchen and bathroom renovation with the team at Salt at the end of 2019. From start to finish, we were impressed with the level of professionalism shown by each person we dealt with and have not regretted our decision.